ACF Open Scoring System
- On Thursday, February 21st, CrossFit will release the Open workout for the first week. Subsequent workouts will be released over the next 4 Thursdays at the same time.
- Competitors will have until 5:00pm PST Monday to log their scores to the Scoring RX system. If you have used this system in the past you will use your same log in as before. New members will be sent a sign up link via email before the start of the competition.
- Each week, competitors will have the option to choose which level of the workout they wish to perform.
- Choosing a particular level of the workout one week will not prevent a competitor from doing the next workout at a different level.
- One rep of the Rx’d version of the workout will be ranked ahead of the best score of the Intermediate version of the workout, and one rep of the Intermediate version of the workout will be ranked ahead of the best score of the Fun version of the workout—we want to celebrate and reward the hard-earned first-ever push-ups, pull-ups, muscle-ups, double-unders and lifting PRs.
- Competitors earn points in each event based on their finish. At the end of the Open, the team with the least amount of points is the winner. Points are based on relative performances: A win is worth 1 point, second is worth 2 points, third is worth 3 points, no matter the margin of victory. The point margins between places are constant.
- Any competitor who does not perform a workout, or does not log their score before 5:00pm Monday evening, will not receive a score that week.